Saturday 2 July 2011

Dance! Dance! Dance!

I'm sorry I haven't been to Faversham market for a couple of weeks but I have been busy decorating my house....it had to be done as I need to sell. I'm very pleased with how it looks too..I had to go into the estate agents to check photos and details etc etc etc and comented on how lovely it all looked! Just need to get people to look round now and BUY!
Anyway it hasn't stopped me sewing so here are a few piccies to prove it :)



I have a stall at Iwade market tomorrow so I shall be taking these with me.






A selection of windbreaks made from vintage fabrics and using poles made from locally sourced wood.





I've also been busy with making some heart bunting that I have been wanting to do for ages. I shall be hanging some at the market tomorrow and it is available to hire or buy!



....and this is what landed in our garden this morning! It's some sort of hawk moth and its MASSIVE! About 10cm long and it wouldn't get off a pair of joggers I had on the line that I needed to iron...grrrrrr....but my 9 yr old, Nancy came to the rescue, after stroking it like her long lost puppy she picked it up...had it crawl up her arm then put it somewhere safe.....and it's still there this evening! I'm keeping ALL my windows and doors shut!



No comments:

Post a Comment